About me

My photo
Ms. Janine Rianne D. Bagsic is a civil engineering student, a trying hard writer, layout artist, private tutor,etc. in short Certified RAKETERA :)
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Saturday, August 14, 2010

My happiness is not about you..even my loneliness

I thought everything means YOU..Every hour,minute and even second of my life,I'm thinking of YOU..From the time I wake up,until I lie down at night all in my mind is YOU..You are my world..you are my life..you are my everything..


but that was only before,

now i found out..you are like the others, full of lies,lies and all lies..

I have a better life without you..with all of my friends and family..without you i found out the world outside my world that i have build around you..


yes i know..it is sad knowing that you're not around..

But being lighten up with the new world that brings backs my smile can conquer the sadness and the emptiness here in my heart..

Now i'm happy and its not about you..a little bit lonely but i'm sure its not about you either..

No comments:

Post a Comment