About me

My photo
Ms. Janine Rianne D. Bagsic is a civil engineering student, a trying hard writer, layout artist, private tutor,etc. in short Certified RAKETERA :)
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Trembling love


Geologist can't predict when earthquake is coming. It is one of the deadliest phenomenon here in the world. It is unpredictable, we don't know when will it come and how much damage it does.


I can compare earthquake to love. Wanna know how? Just like earthquake love is unpredictable. We don't know when will we find love or when will it come.

In my life,i had experience a lot of earthquakes. Sometimes it cause a lot of damage,but sometimes it doesn't. I'm sick and tired of all the earthquakes that causes my heart to hurt. But what can i do?I'm only a human. I can't predict when will it come.

No comments:

Post a Comment